Barf BagWelcome to Barf Bag, a daily politics roundup to help you sort through the chaotic Trumpian news cycle.
Gotta barf? Here’s a bag. Barf Bag: It’s a bag for your barf!
- Bonerless ghoul Mike Pence says that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh would have already been confirmed if we “lived in a more respectful time,” to which I say *double-palm fart sound*. [The Hill]
- Donald Trump is NOT invited. [The Los Angeles Times]
- Federal judges have ruled that North Carolina’s extremely gerrymandered congressional map is extremely unconstitutional. Hope they tackle literally every other state next. [NBC News]
- Gaming behemoth Electronic Arts, a.k.a., EA, has canceled three upcoming tournaments following this past weekend’s fatal shooting in Florida. [Reuters]
- Callista Gingrich is having fun(?).
This has been Barf Bag.