Barf BagWelcome to Barf Bag, a daily politics roundup to help you sort through the chaotic Trumpian news cycle.
I have developed a furrow, everyone!
Here’s all the shit we couldn’t cover today:
- Scott Pruitt, an oily oil man with a recently discovered affinity for cheap condos, is doing his best to hang on to his authority to destroy the planet. What! Will! Trump! Decide! Tune in next week! Or in like 5 minutes! No one knows! [Politico]
- Trump has actually activated plans to send the National Guard to protect the border. [Politico]
- The trade war seems to be coming along nicely. [New York Times]
- Boris Epshteyn seems like a fun relaxed guy. [YouTube]
- The divorce fairy has landed once again, my friends. [Page Six]
- Mueller is reportedly questioning Russian oligarchs who visit the U.S. [CNN]
Here are some tweets the President was allowed to publish:
This has been Barf Bag.