Barf BagWelcome to Barf Bag, a daily politics roundup to help you sort through the chaotic Trumpian news cycle.
Cry day as usual.
Here’s all the shit we couldn’t cover today:
- Billionaires love Pete Buttigieg. Do any billionaires love you? [Forbes]
- This tracks. [Vice News]
- So far, the Trump campaign has spent $1.25 millions on racist Facebook ads to further liquify older white people’s brains. [New York Times]
- Fuck off. [Politico]
- The FBI has launched a domestic terror investigation into the Gilroy Garlic Festival shooting, in which three people were killed and 13 more were injured by the shooter. [Los Angeles Times]
- ICE is a violent institution. [BuzzFeed News]
- Former President Obama remembers Toni Morrison. [CNN]
Here are some tweets the president was allowed to publish:
This has been Barf Bag.