Excited and ready for another great week on the internet!
Here’s all the shit we couldn’t cover today:
- The Trump administration filed a lawsuit to block a planned merger between AT&T and Time Warner, following earlier reports that the administration was trying to pressure the companies to offload Turner Broadcasting, the parent company of CNN. [Politico]
- GQ went to Bowling Green, Kentucky to take a deeper look into the ongoing mystery of Rand Paul’s neighborhood assault, which this report indicates did not—as Paul seems to want people to believe—have anything to do with politics. [GQ]
- I am personally devastated by the news that Anthony Scaramucci is not, in fact, publishing a “tell-all” book. [Business Insider]
- Here’s some good context on Trump’s apparent trophy hunting reversal. [Washington Post]
- 156,000 Puerto Ricans have moved to Florida since September. [Miami Herald]
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders seems, in general, like an extremely fun and chill person to go to work with every day! I am being sarcastic! [Talking Points Memo]