I, like Trump, am very bad at handling the things I’m responsible for.
- In an interview with CBS’s Jeff Glor, President Trump said he holds Putin responsible for Russian meddling. Here’s Trump’s brilliant rationale: “[Putin is] in charge of the country. Just like I consider myself to be responsible for things that happen in this country.” Oh. [Twitter]
- Infants are being called to immigration court to defend themselves in their deportation hearings. Babies can’t fucking talk. [Texas Tribune]
- Republican Congressman Jason Lewis once admitted to being bummed out that he can’t call women “sluts” anymore. Poor guy. :( [CNN]
- New York Working Families Party to Joe Liberman: Dude, shut up.
- Fox News gasbag, Tucker Carlson, acknowledges that Russia meddled in the United States’ elections, but he also claims Mexico meddled too because they’re, “routinely interfering in our elections by packing our electorate.” White nationalists gonna white nationalist. [CNN]
- Former FBI Director James Comey wants you to vote for a Democrat this fall. Worth noting: Comey has long been a Republican. Also worth noting: The damage is done and this penance world tour is getting boring. [Washington Post]
- Here’s a grizzly looking Arnold Schwarzenegger dunking on Trump’s performance in Helsinki. He should probably just make a YouTube channel already.
This has been Barf Bag.