- Trump has announced that he will announce his decision on whether or not to pull out of the Iran Deal tomorrow, which sure makes me think he is planning on pulling out of the Iran Deal and would like all of his supporters to know about it. [Politico]
- Trump has also casually suggested “closing up the country for a while,” as one might close a bait shop early one afternoon to dip out and go fishing. [CNN]
- Orrin Hatch is picking a fight with a dying John McCain for not inviting Trump to his upcoming FUNERAL what is HAPPENING...? [Politico]
- So weird that a coal baron/convicted criminal thinks he can win the GOP Senate primary in West Virginia tomorrow, seems really unlikely! [Politico]
- American abortion clinics recently faced a massive upswing in trespassing, obstruction and threats. [AP]
- The Interior Department would very much like to participate in all the racism going on down at the border. [The Hill]
This has been Barf Bag.