Ugh, it’s the weekend again! Good time to respond to that text you’ve been meaning to. You going out tonight?
- Omarosa publisher and Trump lawyer: Still fighting. Were you hoping to read another book? I’m sorry, there is only one book. [Chicago Tribune]
- Speaking of Don Jr., taxpayers footed the bill for Trump Jr.’s trip to India, with stops in Mumbia and Pune, earlier this year—specifically, for the cost of hotel rooms for his security detail. The total cost? More than $32,000. [Washington Post]
- The latest way to voice your disapproval of the Trump administration? Uh, according to the former military commander who was instrumental to the raid that killed Osama Bin Laden, it’s asking the president to revoke your security clearance. Sure, I guess? [Politico]
- Super cool: Three super PACs hid the money spent on attack ads by file financial disclosures after those candidates’ primary races were over. Just peachy. [Politico]
- A good use of Twitter’s poll function, according to someone who works for Chris McDaniel, the Republican Senate candidate in Mississippi, is asking followers whether they consider Robert E. Lee a hero or a villain. I’m on the edge of my seat. [The Hill]
Here are some tweets the president was allowed to publish today:
This has been Barf Bag.