Barf BagWelcome to Barf Bag, a daily politics roundup to help you sort through the chaotic Trumpian news cycle.
Do you know what the “D” in D-Day stands for? Donald does!
Here’s all the shit we couldn’t cover today:
- The Trump administration is rejecting requests from U.S. embassies that want to fly the pride flag during June, which is LGBTQ Pride Month. [NBC News]
- It took many difficult conversations to compel Joe Biden to get on board with repealing the Hyde Amendment, an opinion he has reversed twice in recent weeks. Apparently, even stalwart Biden supporter Alyssa Milano called the campaign to express her displeasure. [The Atlantic]
- And he’s still whining about Nancy Pelosi. [CNN]
- New York flew the pride flag over the Capitol for the first time ever. [CNN]
- Turns out that increases in tariffs have wiped out most of the tax gains from Trump’s tax cut. [Bloomberg]
- Meet Maya Harris, Kamala Harris’s sister—and chief campaign adviser. [Politico]
Here are some tweets the president was allowed to publish:
This has been Barf Bag.