Barf BagWelcome to Barf Bag, a daily politics roundup to help you sort through the chaotic Trumpian news cycle.
Cry time as usual.
Here’s all the shit we couldn’t cover today:
- The president has a melty brain, and it goes drip, drip, drip out of his nose.
- Democrats plan to authorize a subpoena to get the full Mueller report. [CNN]
- House Republicans turned a hearing for the Equality Act, which would expand federal anti-discrimination protections to include gender and sexual identity, into a circus of transphobic bullshit. [Talking Points Memo]
- Trump says he will now wait until after 2020 to fully blow up the Affordable Care Act. Good thing you’ll be dead before then! [Seattle Times]
- Julian Castro just put out the most comprehensive immigration platform of the 2020 Democratic candidates, so everyone else better get moving. [Vox]
- This headline is a little much, I think? [Washington Post]
- Michael Brown’s mother is running for Ferguson’s City Council. [Associated Press]
- The president cheats at golf but the more pressing cheat is being committed against the American people, sir. [The Guardian]
Here are some tweets the president was allowed to publish:
This has been Barf Bag.