I just want to know why Trump tweeted so damn much today. Executive Time?
- Democrats have reintroduced the Equality Act, a bill that would ban discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity. The anti-discrimination bill would act as an amendment to the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and would grant protections in employment, housing, and education. The bill was previously introduced in 2015 and 2017, but made little progress in the Republican-controlled House. [ACLU]
- Good old Paul Manafort could spend more than seven years in prison. [Politico]
- The Trump administration is barreling full speed ahead with the trans military ban. [Think Progress]
- Here’s Texas’s anti-immigrant Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick getting trolled by a teen:
- Want a Trump signed bible for $325? [NBC News]
- Rudy Giuliani and his estranged wife can’t even stand to be in the same room at the country club anymore : ( [Daily Beast]
- Education Secretary Betsy Devos is still thirsty to cut funding for student loan forgiveness. [CNN]
- Right-wing conspiracy troll Jacob Wohl apparently made fake death threats against himself which, honestly, sounds pretty on brand. [Daily Beast]
- In case you were wondering, Donald Trump Jr. is still dimwitted:
This has been Barf Bag.