Barf BagWelcome to Barf Bag, a daily politics roundup to help you sort through the chaotic Trumpian news cycle.
Tuesday, a day for the true cry heads out there.
- It looks like a bunch of the Democratic primary candidates are burning through their campaign funds and might go broke. Bring on the culling, but please protect and defend John Delaney. [Politico]
- Attorney General William Barr will not bring federal charges against Daniel Pantaleo, the police officer who killed Eric Garner by placing him in a chokehold. Five years after Garner’s death, Pantaleo is still employed by the New York Police Department. [CNN]
- Betsy DeVos is under investigation for using her personal email to conduct official business. I won’t do the “but her emails” thing here because I respect you too much and know you’re better than that. [Politico]
- Ted Cruz has regrets! [The Plain Dealer]
- State violence and a campaign of organized terror against immigrant families, brought to you by Palantir. [WNYC]
- Human suffering profiteers get the fuck out. [Washington Post]
- Cardi B and Daddy Bernie Everlasting:
This has been Barf Bag.