Barf BagWelcome to Barf Bag, a daily politics roundup to help you sort through the chaotic Trumpian news cycle.
I know what I know, you know?
Here’s all the shit we couldn’t cover today:
- Democrats aren’t going to forget Wisconsin in 2020 because the Democratic National Committee will host the 2020 convention in Milwaukee. [Milwaukee Journal Sentinel]
- Nancy Pelosi thinkss Trump is “not worth” the effort to impeach. Hmm? [Washington Post]
- White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders will not say whether or not Donald Trump thinks Democrats are anti-Semitic. [CBS News]
- The fuck? [DailyMail]
- The White House is proposing sharp cuts to Medicaid, as usual. [Washington Post]
- Stacey Abrams 2028? [Politico]
- Rashida Tlaib calls out Islamophobia in the Democratic Party. [The Hill]
Here are some tweets the president was allowed to publish:
This has been Barf Bag.