Barf BagWelcome to Barf Bag, a daily politics roundup to help you sort through the chaotic Trumpian news cycle.
Happy Halloween! Politics are scary! Boo???
Here’s all the shit we couldn’t cover today:
- Ted Cruz confessed.
- Kanye West is apparently over politics and isn’t a right wing shill anymore. We’ll see how long that lasts. [BBC]
- Congressman Mark Sanford said some dumb shit about how the children of Haitian immigrants don’t deserve birthright citizenship because their ancestors weren’t slaves............ [Raw Story]
- The suspect in the shooting at a Pittsburgh synagogue on Saturday was indicted today on 44 counts. He could face the death penalty.[ABC News]
- The Obamas’ Netflix project has finally been revealed: An adaptation about some book about Trump. Zzzzz. [Vulture]
- You know that Jews for Jesus bullshit rabbi scandal from a couple of days back? Here’s some fresh tea on that. [Talking Points Memo]
- Fox News dominated the cable news cycle this month because fear mongering rakes in the numbers. [The Hill]
- The US is finally acknowledging that lil war in Yemen that we’re financially backing. [CNN]
- A Christian woman who has been on death row in Pakistan for over eight years has been acquitted of blasphemy charges. [CNN]
Here are some tweets the president was allowed to publish:
This has been Barf Bag.