Remember when we were all freaking out about nuclear war? Amazing how that seems like forever ago, and the least of our problems!
- In the past few weeks we’ve said goodbye to the Mooch, Spicey, Reince and as of today, Steve Bannon. Who will be next to go as the White House crumbles under the crushing weight of racists and ideologues? Based on insider info from two sources, media is speculating that White House aide Sebastian Gorka, a Bannon ally and Islamophobe with ties to neo-Nazis, may be next. [Time]
- Shocker: Bannon is already back at his previous home, Breitbart, where he reportedly just headed a meeting as the Executive Chairman. [Charlie Spiering/Twitter]
- Here is the one-page resume of Lynn Patton, a former aide to Eric Trump, who now oversees one of the biggest departments within the Department of Housing & Urban Development. Spoiler: it contains absolutely zero relevant experience. [Washington Post]
- Indiana Rep. Todd Rokita, who is running for a Senate seat, has an eight-page memo with instructions on how he expects his chauffeur to treat him. [Politico]
- Billionaire Carl Icahn has stepped down from his presidential advisory role on regulatory reform, adding to the number of leaders and businessmen jumping off the sinking Trump ship. [CNNMoney]
- Confederate monuments in Arizona, Philadelphia, and elsewhere are being defaced in wake of Charlottesville. [CNN]
This has been Barf Bag.