Barf BagWelcome to Barf Bag, a daily politics roundup to help you sort through the chaotic Trumpian news cycle.
Here we go!
- New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand is maybe certainly definitely could be running for president. She reportedly told a group of 20 women in a private meeting, attended by Gloria Steinem, that she will announce the exploratory committee in the “coming weeks.” She’s running? [BuzzFeed News]
- To the Late Show? [Variety]
- Can’t wait to get food poisoning thanks to the shutdown. [New York Times]
- The Mooch is going to appear on Celebrity Big Brother. [Page Six]
- A border wall would divide the Native American Tohono o’odham tribe in Arizona. [PBS News Hour]
- Sen. Rand Paul is getting surgery in Canada. [The Courier-Journal]
- Former White House Deputy press secretary Raj Shah is making a logical pivot to a lobbying firm. [Politico]
- Activists have launched a 15-city tour to push candidates to support the Green New Deal. [Axios]
- Take a look at the women in Congress. [New York Times]
G/O Media may get a commission
This has been Barf Bag.