Not many things amuse me these days, and I can’t quite explain why, but this photo sure does.
- Senate Judiciary Committee chairman Chuck Grassley and senior member Lindsey Graham, both Republicans, have bravely made a criminal referral in the Russia investigation—not against anyone involved in potential collusion—but against former British spy Christopher Steele, who gave us the gift of the alleged “pee tape” and attempted to expose Russia’s interference with the election. [New York Times]
- California lawmaker Kevin de León has introduced a work-around to Donald Trump’s tax bill that would essentially allow people to deduct more than the $10,000 limit. [Washington Post]
- Roy Moore accuser Tina Johnson’s home burned down on Tuesday. An arson investigation is underway. [AL.com]
- The FBI has launched a new investigation into the Clinton Foundation. [The Hill]
- Robert Weaver, Trump’s nominee to lead the Indian Health Service, might be far less experienced than his resume claims. How shocking. [Wall Street Journal]
- Climate change denier Scott Pruitt, who also incidentally heads the Environmental Protection Agency, is rumored to be gunning for attorney general if Jeff Sessions departs. [Politico]
- Corey Lewandowski has some interesting new publicity photos. (And by “interesting,” I mean quite bad). [David Graham/Twitter/AP]
This has been Barf Bag.