I’m still thinking about Louise Linton’s bird feeder.
Here’s all the shit we couldn’t cover today:
- A second federal judge has blocked the Trump administration from ending DACA, ordering them to continue processing applications and renewal requests while litigation is ongoing. [The Hill]
- Meanwhile, the Senate’s immigration debate doesn’t seem to be going so well. Reports are unclear as to what precisely is WRONG WITH THE REPUBLICAN PARTY OH MY GOD? [Politico]
- “Originally from Bangladesh, Syed moved to the United States in 1987. He is fifty-five years old, teaches chemistry at a local college, and has three children, all American citizens. ‘I’d heard about this stuff happening on the news,’ Taseen told me. ‘I just didn’t think it could happen to us.’ His father has been in detention since his arrest.” [New Yorker]
- Intelligence leaders warned the Senate Intel Committee that Russia will work to influence the 2018 midterm elections. [New York Times]
- Environmental groups are suing the Trump administration for dumping fracking waste into the Gulf of Mexico. [The Hill]
- Please do keep in mind, when you gaze at Obama’s official portrait, that Sean Hannity believes that artist Kehinde Wiley inserted ‘secret sperm cells’ within the painting. [The Daily Beast]
Here are some tweets the President was allowed to publish:
This has been Barf Bag.