Barf BagWelcome to Barf Bag, a daily politics roundup to help you sort through the chaotic Trumpian news cycle.
Here’s all the shit we couldn’t cover today:
- Page Six reports that Donald Trump, Jr. and his wife of 13 years, Vanessa, are on the rocks, according to multiple sources. One issue, according to sources, is that Jr. “appears to have changed recently, and friends are concerned about him.” I dunno, seems fine to me. [Page Six]
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions is reportedly considering firing FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, who is set to retire, a move that would deny him of his pension. [Politico]
- Rand Paul will supposedly oppose the nominations of Gina Haspel and Mike Pompeo. I’ll believe it when I see it! [CNN]
- Seth Rich’s parents are suing Fox News for spreading a conspiracy theory about his death. [Politico]
- Alex Jones is also getting sued. This feels nice. [Politico]
- A New Zealand diplomat was censured after tweeting at Democrats: “Please get your shit together or we will all die.” That’s not, like, such an insane thing to say, I feel? [New York Times]
Here are some tweets the President was allowed to publish:
This has been Barf Bag.