Yikes, my spring allergies are bad!
- The Queer Eye crew was in D.C. for an event celebrating LGBT youth, and they used their time to meet with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and champion the Equality Act. Is this, finally, the future that socialists want? [Washington Post]
- Crime time continues for the people who were on Trump’s inaugural committee. [Wall Street Journal]
- Perhaps it is in fact still Mueller Time? [New York Times]
- Donald Trump maaaaaybe is in the early stages of dementia, which, it should be said, is a truly awful disease. [HuffPost]
- Another scammer is about to join the Trump administration. [New York Times/Washington Post]
- Someone else wants to run for president. Why? [The Atlantic]
- I stan my extremely relatable and charming auntie who at times has questionable views but on the whole is someone I would trust to run our government!
- Fundraising has been lagging for the women running for the Democratic presidential nomination. Dan, please give more money to my girl Liz!!! [HuffPost]
- Worth your time: a deep dive into how special interest groups push copycat bills through state legislatures. [USA Today and the Arizona Republic]
- On Wednesday, ICE arrested almost 300 people at a Texas-based company, the biggest workplace raid in a decade. [NBC News]
- Stephen Miller, noted ghoul, and Jared Kushner, a creepy doll, are about to FIGHT. [Vanity Fair]
- What are you hiding, Ivanka???
This has been Barf Bag.