Barf BagWelcome to Barf Bag, a daily politics roundup to help you sort through the chaotic Trumpian news cycle.
If a tree falls in the woods, can it fall on me?
Here’s all the shit we couldn’t cover today:
- Probable 13 Reasons Why stan Omarosa Manigault-Newman is going to release another tape on Tuesday’s episode of Hardball with Chris Matthews. This time? It’s a videotape. [Twitter]
- An unidentified Democrat called into C-SPAN’s Washington Journal to call former Trump staffer Sebastian Gorka “treasonous.” Gorka responded by calling the man “un-American.” This is boring! Just hit each other! [C-SPAN]
- “People don’t trust their government to do the right thing because they think government works for the rich, the powerful, and the well-connected, and not for the American people,” said Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren in a speech announcing the proposed Anti-Corruption and Public Integrity Act. She’s right. Not coincidentally... I’m skeptical of what this proposed law’s actual impact on government corruption would be! [Vox]
- “Robert Costa” of “The Washington Post” made us “standby for news” for like 20 minutes only to reveal that Larry Kudlow hung out with a white supremacist. Stunt queen! [The Washington Post]
- Cher’s so excited about the Manafort verdict she could reportedly dance and champagnescream.
Here are some tweets the president was allowed to publish today:
This has been Barf Bag.