Everyone barfed in the bag but me.
- Joe Biden says he’s “the most qualified person” to be president, which is wrong! It’s me! [CNN]
- Speaking of 2020, Michael Avenatti has announced that he’s not going to run after all. [CBS News]
- And ThinkProgress says Bernie Sanders’s call for “a war on climate change” sounds presidential. [ThinkProgress]
- President. President? President. [President]
- Robert Mueller is expected to file a memo recommending a sentence for former Trump advisor Michael Flynn. [The Guardian]
- The Trump administration removed explicit LGBTQ protections from the as yet unratified United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement following protest from congressional Republicans. [INTO]
- Congressional Republicans have also decided to stop trying to defund Planned Parenthood, at least for the time being. [Politico]
- According to a new study, people who were able to access health coverage under the Affordable Care Act were 25 percent less like to miss a rent or mortgage payment. [CityLab]
- The National Republican Congressional Committee, nerds, say they were hacked. [The St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Drat! [Politico]
- Cool! [Politico]
- What? [NPR]
- Fuck. [Business Insider]
This has been Barf Bag.