Old man supports ageism.
- Jimmy Carter thinks there should be a presidency age limit. The 94-year-old former president admitted that if he was 80-years-old in the White House, he would be unable to “undertake” the necessary duties expected of him. We love honesty! And lucidity on important matters that impact the entire world! [CNN]
- President Trump spread a blatant lie on his Twitter account Wednesday after retweeting a now-deleted video that falsely claimed Ilhan Omar danced on the anniversary of 9/11. It was a racist smear from our racist president. Omar, who regularly receives death threats, said Trump’s actions put her life at risk. [Daily Beast]
- In confusing news, the White House is toying around with a gun control proposal that the Trump administration is already distancing itself from. Go figure! [Politico]
- Secretary of State Mike Pompeo’s boner for endless war intensified today. [NBC News]
- Anti-vaxxers are comparing their movement to the Civil Rights movement now because of course they fucking are. [Politico]
- Bernie Sanders came out with a good housing plan: [BernieSanders.com]
- Elizabeth Warren appeared on the Late Show last night:
- Andrew Yang is using visualization as a campaign mechanism which, hey, why the fuck not?
This has been Barf Bag.