Barf BagWelcome to Barf Bag, a daily politics roundup to help you sort through the chaotic Trumpian news cycle.
Stay safe, everyone, but especially if you’re in Hurricane Dorian’s path in the Carolinas.
- Donald Trump and Mike Pence are maaaaaybe on the rocks. [Yahoo News]
- And Donald Trump is still on his Hurricane Dorian/Alabama bullshit. [Washington Post]
- Boris Johnson is having some very nice family drama that I can only hope will one day soon become a BBC television series. In other news, Johnson said he would “rather be dead in a ditch” than delay Brexit. [New York Times/Politico]
- Good luck getting Betsy DeVos’s Education Department to forgive your student loans. [NPR]
- Donald Trump is scared of Elizabeth Warren. [The Daily Beast]
- Did you miss the moment when Joe Biden’s eyeball filled up with blood during CNN’s climate change town hall? How about Bernie Sanders’s odd answer in response to a question on population control and climate change? [Splinter/Washington Post]
- I’d respect this move more if he took the Chinatown bus!!!
This has been Barf Bag.