Barf BagWelcome to Barf Bag, a daily politics roundup to help you sort through the chaotic Trumpian news cycle.
Stay safe, everyone, but especially if you’re in Hurricane Dorian’s path in the Carolinas.
Here’s all the shit we couldn’t cover today:
- Donald Trump and Mike Pence are maaaaaybe on the rocks. [Yahoo News]
- And Donald Trump is still on his Hurricane Dorian/Alabama bullshit. [Washington Post]
- Boris Johnson is having some very nice family drama that I can only hope will one day soon become a BBC television series. In other news, Johnson said he would “rather be dead in a ditch” than delay Brexit. [New York Times/Politico]
- Good luck getting Betsy DeVos’s Education Department to forgive your student loans. [NPR]
- Donald Trump is scared of Elizabeth Warren. [The Daily Beast]
- Did you miss the moment when Joe Biden’s eyeball filled up with blood during CNN’s climate change town hall? How about Bernie Sanders’s odd answer in response to a question on population control and climate change? [Splinter/Washington Post]
- I’d respect this move more if he took the Chinatown bus!!!
Here are some tweets the president was allowed to publish:
This has been Barf Bag.