Barf BagWelcome to Barf Bag, a daily politics roundup to help you sort through the chaotic Trumpian news cycle.
Here’s all the shit we couldn’t cover today:
- Representative Jim Jordan of Ohio, who has been accused of ignoring sexual misconduct allegations while an assistant wrestling coach at Ohio State University, announced he plans on running for Speaker of the House. Sidenote: Has everyone in the GOP forgotten about Dennis Hastert? [NBCNews]
- Ah yes, the real victims of Donald Trump are NFL owners. [CNN]
- Two racist radio hosts in New Jersey have been suspended for being racist, after calling the state’s Sikh attorney general “turban man.” [The Guardian]
- Former Trump aide and Apprentice contestant Omarosa Manigault has a memoir coming out that is, appropriately, titled Unhinged. [AP]
- Wait, even Fox News is defending a CNN reporter who was denied access to a press event at the White House?! [Huffington Post]
- Trump’s tweets about Jeff Sessions and James Comey may get him in trouble with special counsel Robert Mueller. [The New York Times]
- It’s #NationalInternDay!!!
Here are some tweets the president was allowed to publish:
This has been Barf Bag.