Barf BagWelcome to Barf Bag, a daily politics roundup to help you sort through the chaotic Trumpian news cycle.
C-R-Y T-I-M-E for everyone, but especially Dana Loesch.
Here’s all the shit we couldn’t cover today:
- Last week, I wrote a blog post about a three-year-old story about Leonardo DiCaprio vaping and wearing noise-canceling headphones during sex. About 95,000 people read it, which is nearly double the average number of monthly visitors to the now-defunct NRA-TV’s website. Drink Jezebel’s piss, NRA-TV! [New York Times]
- A terminated email? You hate to see it. [Vox/Twitter]
- There are truly a lot of gleeful racists in the House. [El Paso Times]
- Fake man or real man? You decide! [Guardian]
- Attorney General William Barr looks like a fleshy bag pipe and also plays the bag pipes! Incredible.
Here are some tweets the president was allowed to publish:
This has been Barf Bag.