Barf BagWelcome to Barf Bag, a daily politics roundup to help you sort through the chaotic Trumpian news cycle.
Today, Jared Kushner became a man.
Here’s all the shit we couldn’t cover today:
- After over a year in limbo, Jared Kushner received his permanent security clearance. Still seems weird that he got it at all! [The New York Times]
- Oh, and we now have confirmation that Kushner was questioned by Special Counsel Robert Mueller about Russian collusion for about seven hours back in April. [CNN]
- President Trump is very eager to turn any conversation about immigration into a conversation about the MS-13 street gang because he is deeply racist. [NBC News]
- Meanwhile, Vice President Pence is loving the NFL’s decision to fine football players who kneel during the National Anthem:
- A former marine told the Marine Corps. that there was a neo-Nazi in their ranks, and he’s skeptical that anything has been done about it. [ProPublica]
- New York gubernatorial candidate Cynthia Nixon wore an incredible power suit and took an incredible shit on New York Governor Andrew Cuomo today:
Here are some tweets the president was allowed to publish:
This has been Barf Bag.