Barf BagWelcome to Barf Bag, a daily politics roundup to help you sort through the chaotic Trumpian news cycle.
Oh look—it’s Cry Time again.
Here’s all the shit we couldn’t cover today:
- Ivanka Trump’s racism is getting in the way of people believing her when she tries to signal that she is not racist. It’s really a conundrum. [HuffPost]
- Anthony Scaramucci is likely shorter than he self-reported on his New York driver’s license. He also has some thoughts about the president. [Axios]
- The ICE raids in Mississippi were designed to terrorize immigrants in the state, and it worked. [Vice News]
- And here we have another means through which the Trump administration is accelerating the death of the planet. [New York Times]
- Border Patrol agents routinely lie on asylum-seekers’ arrest reports. [The Intercept]
- Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, a former Trump family ally who once told Melania that Be Best “sounded illiterate,” is reportedly cooperating with a federal investigation into President Trump’s inauguration. [Vanity Fair]
Here are some tweets the president was allowed to publish:
This has been Barf Bag.