Welcome to Barf Bag, a daily politics roundup to help you sort through the chaotic Trumpian news cycle.
Beep beep, it’s Monday, time to stuff your feelings down your throat and take on this wonderful world!
Here’s all the shit we couldn’t cover today:
- Ivanka Trump is continuing to pull in over $1 million a year from the family business. [McClatchy]
- Speaking of this nice family, Don Jr.’s hunting pal and business partner has had undisclosed special access to government officials. [AP]
- In an exciting development, Steve Bannon is giving racist pep talks in Europe now. [New York Times]
- Support for Trump amongst white evangelical women has dropped 13 percent. 60 percent of them are still on board, however. [New York Times]
- A Pennsylvania special election tomorrow is looking good for the Democrats. [The Hill]
Here are some tweets the President was allowed to publish:
This has been Barf Bag.