Beep beep, it’s Monday, time to stuff your feelings down your throat and take on this wonderful world!
- Ivanka Trump is continuing to pull in over $1 million a year from the family business. [McClatchy]
- Speaking of this nice family, Don Jr.’s hunting pal and business partner has had undisclosed special access to government officials. [AP]
- In an exciting development, Steve Bannon is giving racist pep talks in Europe now. [New York Times]
- Support for Trump amongst white evangelical women has dropped 13 percent. 60 percent of them are still on board, however. [New York Times]
- A Pennsylvania special election tomorrow is looking good for the Democrats. [The Hill]
This has been Barf Bag.