Barf BagWelcome to Barf Bag, a daily politics roundup to help you sort through the chaotic Trumpian news cycle.
I need more Diet Dr. Pepper.
Here’s all the shit we couldn’t cover today:
- Where’s the GoFundMe so Ilhan Omar can hire a whole football team of bodyguards?
- File this one under “Nice try,” cross-tabbed with “Fuck you.”
- Will it ever be crime time??? According to newly unsealed court filings from the FBI, Donald Trump, then-Press Secretary Hope Hicks, and Michael Cohen talked several times about the hush money payment to Stormy Daniels. [The Guardian]
- It’s not impeachment time (yet). [New York Times]
- More troops are being sent to the U.S.-Mexico border. [Politico]
- Trump’s Environmental Protection Agency maybe wants kids’ brains to melt. [Washington Post]
- Elizabeth Warren released a new plan to rein in Wall Street and private equity “vampires.” Suck that blood, Liz!!! [CNN]
- Someone left a noose hanging from a tree on the Stanford University campus, close to a dorm where a high school group, mostly students of color, were staying. [NBC News]
Here are some tweets the president was allowed to publish:
This has been Barf Bag.