Buttigieg, never drop the skin routine.
- During an appearance hosted by the Des Moines Register, presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg was asked to offer advice to teenagers headed for college. His response: “Dish soap and soap are basically the same thing.” Are we to believe that Buttigieg, not unlike the oil spill-ravaged ducks in those Dawn dish soap commercials, from time to time uses dish soap in lieu of body wash? Does Buttigieg know what skin care is? How dry is he right now? [Twitter]
- But was it as awkward as this interaction? No!
- Julian Castro bought ad space for Fox News specifically in Bedminster, New Jersey, where President Trump has spent the week vacationing. In the ad, Castro says Trump is complicit in the deaths of those killed in the El Paso mass shooting. [Axios]
- People convicted of low-level marijuana charges in Manhattan will now have their records sealed. [Wall Street Journal]
- Looks like another board member of the National Rifle Association called it quits! [NY Post]
- The mother of Layleen Polanco, a trans woman who died in Rikers, filed a suit against the city of New York. [Out]
- Bernard is proud:
- White Evangelicals gonna white Evangelical:
- Elizabeth Warren made a cake? Hm.
This has been Barf Bag.