Welcome to Barf Bag, a daily politics roundup to help you sort through the chaotic Trumpian news cycle.
Please fuck off forever, Ivanka. People see you.
Here’s all the shit we couldn’t cover today:
- American Airlines and United Airlines have announced that they will not work with the feds to transport migrant children who have been separated from their parents. Frontier Airlines said they don’t know if their flights are complicit in transporting migrant children, but they want no part of it:
- The spokesman for the Department of Homeland Security is having a breakdown about it.
- White House Senior Policy Adviser Stephen Miller apparently enjoys seeing human rights violations at the border. [Vanity Fair]
- The White House has informed the Secret Service of a tweet from actor Peter Fonda that suggested Barron Trump be confined “with pedophiles…see if mother will stand up against the giant a—hole she is married to.” Which...woof. [Politico]
- Trump is going to meet the Queen, will probably do something embarrassing. [CNN]
- ABC News is apologizing for a chyron that said former Trump campaign chief Paul Manafort pleaded guilty to five charges of manslaughter. LOL whoops! [Deadline]
- In happier news, pot will be legal in Canada on October 17!!! 10/17 BLAZE IT??? [Washington Post]
Here are some tweets the president was allowed to publish:
This has been Barf Bag.