Barf BagWelcome to Barf Bag, a daily politics roundup to help you sort through the chaotic Trumpian news cycle.
Is today the day that I finally stop being a masochist and turn off Trump tweet notifications?
Here’s all the shit we couldn’t cover today:
- The Senate Intelligence Committee has subpoenaed Donald Trump Jr. to answer some questions regarding his previous testimony before the committee regarding the Russia investigation. Maybe my mom can hold on to her Mueller Time coffee mug just a little bit longer? [Axios]
- In totally unsurprising news, President Trump is very cool with debt collectors harassing you day in and day out. [Vanity Fair]
- The federal appeals court ruled that the Trump administration can keep asylum seekers in Mexico for the time being. [Politico]
- And speaking of asylum seekers, Syrian refugees are really feeling the brunt of Trump’s attacks on asylum. [Washington Post]
- The House is holding Attorney General William Barr in contempt. [New York Times]
- Here’s a Kennedy versus Kennedy showdown on vaccines. [Politico]
Here are some tweets the president was allowed to publish:
This has been Barf Bag.