Barf BagWelcome to Barf Bag, a daily politics roundup to help you sort through the chaotic Trumpian news cycle.
Friday, again! Who’s ready to cry?
Here’s all the shit we couldn’t cover today:
- What time? Crime time. [ABC News]
- Brett Kavanaugh, who is nice to women he knows personally through shared socio-economic and professional circles, was also nice to these women. Good thing he’s nominated for a lifetime appointment to the Nice to the Women I Know Court. [The National Law Journal]
- Union busting is disgusting, particularly when done by nominally progressive organizations or media outlets (not that I know anything about that, personally). [Huffington Post]
- Queen, alone. [Twitter/the Daily Telegraph]
- Former President George W. Bush, who signed the bill creating the Department of Homeland Security and Immigration and Customs Enforcement, says he is “disturbed” by the current immigration debate and thinks our system is broken. You little bitch! [CNN]
- A report released Friday by the Office of Inspector General for the Department Health and Human Services found that of 21 trips taken by former Secretary Tom Price, 20 did not comply with federal regulations. That’s a 95 percent scam rate. Damn. [The Los Angeles Times]
Here are some tweets the president was allowed to publish:
This has been Barf Bag.