Have you guys heard of the classic television program Sex in the City?
- A Channel 4 investigation found that Trump-linked data firm Cambridge Analytica works to influence elections around the world using bribes and Ukrainian sex workers. It is a doozy! [Channel 4]
- Always nice to receive news that Trump is hiring another paranoid maniac. [New York Times]
- In a win for Democrats hoping to take back the House, the Supreme Court struck down a last-ditch request from Pennsylvania Republicans to keep the state insanely gerrymandered. [AP]
- Michael Flynn sure had a lot of weird business entanglements, huh! [Bloomberg]
- The ACLU is calling Trump White House staffers’ reported nondisclosure agreements “unconstitutional and unenforceable.” [The Hill]
This has been Barf Bag.