Barf BagWelcome to Barf Bag, a daily politics roundup to help you sort through the chaotic Trumpian news cycle.
Just trying to shoot Diet Dr. Pepper straight into my veins!
Here’s all the shit we couldn’t cover today:
- Can you watch a video of Donald Trump dripping in sweat without dying?
- Even top White House aides think Donald Trump’s attempts to play president in El Paso and Dayton were full of shit. [CNN]
- Yet another story on how Donald Trump continues to rely on the labor of undocumented immigrants at his resorts. [Washington Post]
- Sure seems like House Democrats are inching—slowly, painfully—towards beginning impeachment proceedings. [CNN/Politico]
- Why anyone would trust anything that comes out of Mitch McConnell’s snake mouth, especially on gun control legislation, is beyond me. [Associated Press]
- Please join me in saying with passion, fuck you, Matt Bevin. [WFPL]
- The only thing giving me any joy today is this interview with the man who allegedly pranked the noxious rightwing publication Quillette into publishing a very dumb piece on the Democratic Socialists of America. [Jacobin]
Here are some tweets the president was allowed to publish:
This has been Barf Bag.