Barf BagWelcome to Barf Bag, a daily politics roundup to help you sort through the chaotic Trumpian news cycle.
I regret to inform you that Ann Romney is the true and only Mother of Dragons:
Here’s all the shit we couldn’t cover today:
- Another white guy has entered the 2020 presidential race: the Democratic governor of Montana, Steve Bullock. [Atlantic]
- If elected president, Sen. Elizabeth Warren says she would nominate a former public school teacher to lead the Department of Education. [CNN]
- Starting in 2030, the Trump Organization could face $2.1 million in fines, per year, if it fails to comply with New York City’s greenhouse gas emissions regulations. [Guardian]
- Cory Booker is very cool with letting Facebook, Google, and Amazon remain big and untouchable and totally destructive! [Politico]
- Omarosa accuses Trump of pay discrimination, and I’m not at all shocked. [Daily Beast]
- A graduating high school teen put a QR code on her cap that, when scanned, will send people to a list of school shooting victims. [BuzzFeed]
- Rural hospitals are fighting for their lives. [Washington Post]
- Trump voters sorta kinda like progressive policies? Almost like it’s not about the actual proposals. [Axios]
Here are some tweets the president was allowed to publish:
This has been Barf Bag.