I do love living inside the world’s shittiest Pink Panther remake.
Here’s all the shit we couldn’t cover today:
- There was a big white van very un-subtly blocking journalists from documenting President Trump’s golf outing today, which happens to be the 86th day he has golfed since being inaugurated not quite one year ago. The Secret Service has denied involvement. This video is so stupid!!! [The Hill]
- Better sit down so you aren’t knocked off your feet by Trump’s developing legal strategy. TL;DR—the Post reports that if Flynn says anything bad about Trump, Trump’s gonna say Flynn is a liar. Boom. Done. [Washington Post]
- “Now I’ll go back to Palm Beach and you go back and also watch yourselves on television” is something the president told his citizens today. A fun game is to read Trump’s statements like you’re performing slam poetry! [Twitter/Bloomberg]
- A court is forcing the EPA to take immediate action to create new standards protecting children from lead paint. [The Hill]
- Israel’s transportation minister is trying to build a train station in Jerusalem named after Donald Trump, which should go over super well! [Talking Points Memo]
- 10 more cities—the count is now up to 76—have signed onto the Chicago Climate Charter, which requires participating cities to follow similar guidelines to the Paris Climate Agreement. [The Hill]
Here are some tweets the president was allowed to publish:
This has been Barf Bag.