Barf BagWelcome to Barf Bag, a daily politics roundup to help you sort through the chaotic Trumpian news cycle.
Here we are, waiting for 9 PM, the witching hour, with dread. Happy Monday!
Here’s all the shit we couldn’t cover today:
- German Chancellor Angela Merkel owes Donald Trump “one trillion dollars” over NATO defense costs, according to Donald Trump. Seems like their first meeting went really well. [Talking Points Memo]
- Illinois Governor Bruce Rauner profits from healthcare organizations that service ICE detention centers. [Politico]
- Life is so hard when you work to support a wannabe-dictator! [Washington Post]
- EPA employees cheered when Scott Pruitt resigned. [Washington Post]
- Nancy Pelosi is (pro) LGBTQ. [Rolling Stone]
- Donald Trump’s longtime former personal driver is suing him for 3,000 hours of backpay. The stories this guy could probably tell...! [Politico]
Here are some tweets the president was allowed to publish:
This has been Barf Bag.