Welcome to Barf Bag, a daily politics roundup to help you sort through the chaotic Trumpian news cycle.
ANOTHER HUMP DAY IN HELL, AMIRITE? (Ed. note: Ashley........)
- The Washington Post wrote about the relationship between Kellyanne Conway and her Trump hating husband, George Conway. They’re at odds, but they make it work? Why write about this? [Washington Post]
- Trump revoked former CIA Director John Brennan’s security clearance, which he had previously threatened to do. But honestly, why do these ex-officials get access to this shit anyway? No, seriously, why? [New York Times]
- Apparently Trump staffers “live in fear” of Omarosa’s leaks. Somewhere, Omarosa is probably thinking, “Good.” [Politico]
- Here’s the story about how the very anti-immigrant Stephen Miller’s great-grandfather immigrated to America [Daily Beast]
- Francis Cissna, the director of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), gave remarks at an event held by the Federation for American Immigration Reform, an anti-immigrant hate group. So that’s thoroughly disgusting. [Southern Poverty Law Center]
- Oh, and he took the time to defend why he took out “nation of immigrants” from his agency’s mission statement. [The Hill]
- And in other vile immigration news, feds are setting up “traps” to deport immigrants who are seeking legal residency. [AP]
- Trump is a regular guy who drives a Royce from time to time. [New York Times]
- @Jack of @Twitter suspended @RealAlexJones because everyone learns from a time out. [Politico]
This has been Barf Bag.