Barf BagWelcome to Barf Bag, a daily politics roundup to help you sort through the chaotic Trumpian news cycle.
Tuesday? Cry time with a brand new union contract.
Here’s all the shit we couldn’t cover today:
- Michael Bloomberg will not be running for president, bringing up the average height of current primary contenders by some significant measure, no doubt. [Washington Post]
- Another Jeff? In this economy? [New York Times]
- Pow pow pow. Pew pew. [Media Matters]
- JP Morgan Chase is doing one less evil thing with its money. [Reuters]
- Everybody gets a book, I see. [The Daily Beast]
- Oregon might be getting closer to effectively abolishing the death penalty. Could be good to just actually abolish the death penalty, also. [The Oregonian]
- Will the president be probed? What is the status of the probe? Where is the probe? Hard to say. [CNN]
- There goes Susan Collins being selectively and only barely useful again. [Bangor Daily News]
- In the end, vaping prevails against Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Scott Gottlieb, who is resigning. [NBC News]
- The Babadook in trouble again because of his Bababook. [Washington Post]
Here are some tweets the president was allowed to publish:
This has been Barf Bag.