Yes, he did!
Here’s all the shit we couldn’t cover today:
- DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen has not—gasp!—visited any detention centers housing children since the creation of her administration’s “zero-tolerance policy.” [The Hill]
- A Guatemalan woman is suing the Trump administration, claiming that they won’t tell her where her 7-year-old son is even after being released from custody. [MSNBC]
- A bunch of Republican senators have signed a letter to the Trump administration asking the president to stop separating families at the border while Congress works on a solution. If I know Donald Trump, this should definitely do the trick.
- Republicans in the Senate have also announced that they are seeking a legislative solution, although it’s unclear how that one’s going to work out. [New York Times]
- Trump’s chief-of-staff is feeling chill with the idea of impeachment, reportedly. [Politico]
- Another thing the Koch brothers are working effectively to destroy: public transit! Let’s just get rid of that! [New York Times]
- Another one bites the dust. [Politico]
Here are some tweets the president was allowed to publish:
This has been Barf Bag.