Barf BagWelcome to Barf Bag, a daily politics roundup to help you sort through the chaotic Trumpian news cycle.
Megan Greenwell forever and ever amen. (It’s Cry Time, as always.)
Here’s all the shit we couldn’t cover today:
- The president is not too worried about the recession that is likely coming.[Politico]
- The Department of Justice is really very sorry that it sent a link to a white nationalist website to immigration court employees. And you can’t be mad at them if they say sorry—it’s the law. [NBC News]
- Capitalism is burning the Amazon. [CNN]
- No one is excited about Joe Biden. [New York Times]
- The Democratic National Committee is a climate denier. [New York Magazine]
Here are some tweets the president was allowed to publish:
This has been Barf Bag.