Elizabeth Warren is making billionaires feel some kind of way this week.
- When asked if he’d be willing to meet Elizabeth Warren, rich man Bill Gates said: “I’m not sure how open minded she is—or that she’d even be willing to sit down with somebody who has large amounts of money.” Uh, okay, you big baby. [Twitter]
- I don’t know, he might end up crying like this guy:
- In other Warren news, Ayanna Pressley (unsurprisingly) endorsed her today:
- Sure seems like quid pro quo! [NBC News]
- And it looks like Pete Buttigieg is gaining up on Elizabeth Warren in Iowa, according to a new Quinnipiac poll:
- The New York Times is trying to convince the American people that Amy Klobuchar is funny, so maybe the right is on to something about this whole fake news thing. [New York Times]
- Here’s a fun Fox News correction involving President Obama, the CIA, and “P.C. culture.” [Fox News]
- Kamala Harris is proposing a bill that would extend the school day in an effort to ease the burden on working families and their children. [Mother Jones]
- Also, it looks like Harris is trying to get her own Bailey!
This has been Barf Bag.