Anger toddler and Republican presidential candidate, Donald Trump, will not participate in Fox News’s Thursday primary debate. During an Iowa press conference/tantrum earlier today, Trump stomped his feet repeatedly and yelled “Noooooo,” before throwing his food to the floor. “Let’s see how much money Fox is going to make on the debate without me,” Trump said. “Fox is going to make a fortune. I told [Fox] they should give their money to the Wounded Warriors.”

He added, “It’s time that somebody plays grownup,” before threatening never to speak to anyone ever again. The New York Times reports that Trump’s campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, confirmed that Trump would not be participating in the debate, saying, “it’s not under negotiation.”

During the press conference, Trump continued his attacks against Fox host Megyn Kelly. Earlier this week, Trump—again—renewed his objections to the “bimbo” with “blood coming out her wherever” on Twitter. “Based on Megyn Kelly’s conflict of interest and bias she should not be allowed to be a moderator of the next debate,” Trump wrote. Like any reasonable parent, Fox refused to give in to the tantrum and confirmed that Kelly would remain a debate moderator.

Advertisement

Fox News said that Senator Rand Paul will take Trump’s place at the Thursday event. Governor Jim Gilmore (VA) who, apparently, is also running for president will join Carly Fiorina, Mike Huckabee and Rick Santorum in the warm-up debate.

Trump said that his campaign will “do something simultaneously with the debate,” ostensibly that means he will sit in the corner and think about what he’s done.

Image via AP.